Ir al contenido principal

Harry Potter and the documentaries


My favorite movie of life is Harry Potter and it really is difficult for me to decide which movie of the saga is the one I like the most. I have seen each movie many times and I know some dialogues by heart.

My favorite character is Hermione from the first movie. This girl it reminds me a lot of the personality of a cousin that I love very much. I saw the last releases of the saga in the cinema.

One detail that torments me is that I have never read the books. Except for the second, “La Cámara de los Secretos" at the school. This is because I do not like reading very much, I prefer audiovisual content. Does this make me a bad person?

I usually watch fiction movies, but in the last time I discovered that I like documentaries a lot. The last one I saw is entitled "Los Sueños del Castillo" and it is about the children's stories of a Sename center.

I highly recommend it because it shows very well the problems of the boys and their experiences. Also, the photography direction was beautiful.


Comentarios

  1. Oh! I want watch "Los Sueños del Castillo", I have been told that it is good

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Harry Potter is a classic of all the time!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajajajajajajjajaaj never view all the Harry Potter

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Its impresionant how special effects are improving in the saga, good movie

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I don't like the Harry Potter saga because my mom told me it is satanic. You are still in time to save your soul Chris. My prayers are with you.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The journalist that I want to be

I am currently studying journalism and would like to work in written media. I don’t care if it is a printed or digital media, because I have experience in both formats. I would like to continue with my current work in El Desconcierto, a leftist media that also declares itself against machismo and gender violence. I did my professional practice there and it was a super good experience. Also, I admire the work in digital support of CNN Chile. I think they have developed a very attractive way of doing journalism. I have worked with the current editor of the medium, Sebastián Flores, on other occasions. The job of reporting means going out to the street and outdoors. I value that detail very much, because I think that being in office for many hours is very boring. It would be ideal for me to travel to other places in the country or outside Chile to write important stories. I would also like to work as a producer on television or radio, because I like the work of organizat

A summer of journalism and rest

Hello, this time I will talk about my plans for this summer. I would like to do three things mainly: work on my thesis to get a degree next year, go to Temuco and Argentina to visit my uncles and, above all, rest because I need it too. First, I hope to complete the planning to complete my journalistic project. Throughout the month of January I will be dedicated to conducting interviews, reporting in the field and searching for testimonies for my story. My project is about crimes against the LGBTI population in Chile, so I feel the responsibility to do it in a serious and responsible way. So far I have six interviews and during the month of January I intend to do the twelve that I need. It sounds difficult. Considering that four years ago I have dedicated my summers to work or to do my professional practice, this summer I would like to go on a trip to the south. I intend to travel alone and I hope to find interesting adventures. Since I have family in the places I wan